Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scared beyond breath.

DX: PCOS, manic depression, severe depression, social anxiety disorder, and general anxiety disorder.
RX: Paxil, Provera, Iron, and multivitamins

Here are the issues:
1. I am anemic.
2. I have a large 9.2cm cyst near my right ovary.
3. My uterine lining is 29mm thick.
4. That may be cancerous.
5. I need to be screened for diabetes.
6. At my heaviest weight at 350-something.
7. Fertility

Here are the solutions:
Who the hell knows just yet. I am waiting around for a biopsy taken two days ago, Thursday.

This is what's helping me cope, my:
1. Wonderful husband, Nick
2. Wonderful brother, Taylor
3. Best friend, Dresh
4. Grandparents
5. Small close-knit group of friends
6. Lastly, my fantastic doctor that actually cares

So then, what's driving me crazy?
I am having a hard time with all the noise inside my head. I am worried about so much and so little at the same time. I am worried most about the fertility when I should be most worried about what this biopsy will tell me. I have talked to N about this, and he is always comforting, always the one to say things will be okay, but I'm still scared to death of these results and what it may mean for our future, not only my health future (if you will), but our financial and family's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment