Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Grumble?

Didn't finish Bastian's cage, but I did everything else. This means I failed that goal for tonight. This doesn't discourage me because it's a freaking cleaning goal. Screw it. I know I'll end up getting at it tomorrow, so good times, right?

I did, however, meet my first exercise goal. While it was not cardio or even anything to get my heart rate up, I did consciously exercise for 10 minutes. I also ended up having two hot dogs instead of pizza. I did want to eat something with it instead of just hot dogs, but my options are currently rediculously limited. I could have chosen from chips, a cucumber, pineapple, apple, orange, or a potato. Yeah. I just had the hot dogs...

Tomorrow's goals:
AM:
1. Have no more than two servings of fruit for breakfast.
2. Park farther away from the door so I walk farther to work.

Noon:
1. Do not become frustrated at work with anyone or anything. (Non-PCOS related)
2. Do at least one physical activity with my clients.

PM:
1. Consciously, and effectively (get heart rate up above normal) for at least 5 minutes.
2. Start with literally one serving of whatever is for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment