Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard day, but managed.

My GYN's MA called today. She made it sound like they'd end up doing an emergency hysterectomy, but in reality, the news I got was less severe and causes more questions than gives answers. Grumble.


The answer: Complexhyperplasia with atypia. Whether or not it's cancer is unknown.


The questions:
1. Is it cancer?
2. If it is cancer, is it confined to the uterus?
3. Where do we go from here?
4. Will we ever even get the chance to have  bio children?
5. Will I need a hysterectomy?
6. If it is cancer, what do we do?
7. If it isn't confined to the uterus... WTF?


I have more questions that I just can't think of right now, but I think that's enough. Considering I only got one answer and a lot more "we'll have to see"s.


Despite the bull shit, I was able to re-evaluate my dining decisions for dinner. At first I wanted chinese food. Then maybe just McDeath. My capability to decide that maybe hopping over to pick-n-save and picking up some stuff to "spice up" some tacos for dindin was amazing in my eyes. The trip to pick n save also spawned what looks to be an amazingly delicious salad for lunch tomorrow, not to mention left overs for N's lunch.


Thursday is the appointment with the GYN ONC. Good luck. To me.

No comments:

Post a Comment