Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Living with Life Part...

I really don't know what to do with him sometimes. I don't know what to do with myself, to be completely honest. I'm stuck in this God aweful rut from hell and I have to clue as to how to get out of it. Tay's being very disrespectful today. Nick has his colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm a little worried about it and would like for Tay to go to my sil's tonight, but he is making it so difficult. Now I don't love him, don't like him, hate him, at least that's what keeps telling me when I try to sit down and discuss his attitude with him. I just don't know. Then a friend of mine asked me yesterday if we'd be interested in adopting her boyfriend's two youngest sons who are now in foster care (3 and 4 years old). I told her IDK, it was shocking, and I'd have to think about, and she needs to talk to her boyfriend to see if that's what he really wants for his children. I don't even know what I'm doing with the one child I do have, who am I to take on more than that right now, or even in the future? I'm so unsure of myself right now. I just want my hubby to come home and make things better... and right now he won't be able to because of the situation he's in with his own health. Just something's gotta give...

No comments:

Post a Comment