Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

There are a million dead babies in my uterus.

Getting more nervous about the surgery. We redid the entire apartment to make it more accessable for recovery time. That was Sunday. I was fine at work yesterday. This morning I had a lot of pain (again in that left side [that hopefully was/is radiating from the R side]) so I had to call in for fear that my manager wouldn't show up, or that the bleeding is so heavy that I'd need another transfusion. If she doesn't show up and I need to leave before she gets there, I'm screwed with my job. I really love my job, and I hate, absolutely HATE that I'm having all these problems relatively RIGHT after getting hired. It's insane, but what do you do?

Dresh is here to run the boys around today, which is good, because posting online will be the most invasive thing I do today. I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning to use the restroom because I was full of pain, dizziness, and so on. Good times, right? Bah.

Any suggestions about the surgery or bowel prep? I'm nervous probably more about the prep than anything! lol SUGGEST TO ME THINGS?

No comments:

Post a Comment