Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Phew whee.

Spent the weekend at sis-in-law's with friends of ours. It was nice. Still a bit of pain, still worrying, but alas, it was nice.

Dietary goals have gone the hell out the window this past week. Many things have been on my mind, and not one of them is my eating habits. Ugh. Surgery. Who will be here to help? When will they be here? What do I have to fill out for work? Will I have to take off any other days for testing? When do I need to have things filled out for work? When will I receive paperwork from Milw Co. about foster-to-adopt? Why **the hell** am I nesting? Clean. Clean. Reorganize. Clean. Clean. Wowwy Zowwy, Batman. Somehow, with all the cleaning I WANT to do, only about a fourth of it am I capable of... which is the REAL kicker right now. Grrr.

I got the EKG and chest Xray finished today, though, so progress. Also left a message with the head nurse for my surgeon requesting a letter for my HR department... again, progress.

Mugglefest this weekend with the same friends. This should be really fun!! <3 I think we'll leave Saturday and come back Sunday, just a day, but it's better than coming home to a wreck again. I really hated that.

I'm wondering if I'll need an Endocrinologist after this surgery. Also wondering about having a Urologist come and put my thingy in a slingy. At least that was a suggestion from someone. They said your bladder? could shift... or something. IDK. Either way. Let my aunt know what was going on so she could relay the message to my father. I guess he's "homeless" right now, living at her house in Wedgefield. Who knows. I'm also wondering if I could get my insurance to cover weight loss surgery at this point. Again, who knows.

My goal for the remainder of the week: Refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment