Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I AM READY!

Hysterectomy success!! Kept ovaries AND lymph nodes! YAY! Follow ups required, of course. :) I am so ready to get on track, eat right, exercise, get the weight off and LIVE already! I want to climb mountains and go sky diving and ride as many roller coasters as possible. I'm GOING to be stronger than this PCOS and I will not let it define me anymore.

Ok, I feel like Richard Simmons with my energy and positiveness. Enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!

    I haven't known you very long but you are such an inspiration to me already, keep up the positiveness, you deserve to smile! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I can be a lesson for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete