Vita turpis ne morti quidem honestae colum relinquit (A life of shame leaves no room even for an honorable death.)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

"All ya gotta do is, baby, kick off your shoes and lay down."

I think, for the majority, I've given up. Fighting PCOS, recovering fully from this hysterectomy emotionally, being the person I want to be instead of the person I am. I have no idea where I am or where I'm supose to go, so I'm just at a stand still waiting for something to happen. Hoping that something will happen that will push me in some direction. It seems like I've been fighting a lot in the past several years and now I'm just tired, I want to lie down, take a break from being so grown-up and attempting to find my own path, my own way. "Remember what they say, there's no shortcut to a dream, it's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between." I think that says it best. I'm not sure how, but it is. I'm just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment